Social media is part of our everyday lives, both personally and professionally. To stay connected with your members and community, you need more than a club website; you need a social media presence too.
Choosing the right platform
There are a variety of platforms available:
- Facebook is one of the more popular platforms
- Twitter is good for promoting events and connecting
- Instagram is becoming more popular, particularly with young people
- LinkedIn is good for the 'business' development of your club
- YouTube is good for brand awareness.