Administrating a Rotary Club effectively is very important. Effective administration means you will have more time for the fun side of being a Rotarian! What are the goals your club wants to achieve in the next year and in 3 to 5 years? Develop a plan, set achievable goals and decide how they will be achieved. The year ahead then takes on a purpose and members gain a sense of achievement and 'doing good' in their communities. 'Doing good' is why we become Rotarians. The second part of this resource will give you some information on how to conduct effective club meetings. Hope you find it useful!
3. Managing meetings effectively
3.4. Club assembly
- are an opportunity to exchange ideas
- a club should hold 4-6 per year
- encourage all members to attend
- the president should lead the club assembly
- seek member input to make sure that their interests and concerns are being addressed