What are the benefits of Membership?

How do you see yourself being a change maker, making a difference and serving to change lives as a Rotarian?

Re: How do you see yourself being a change maker, making a difference and serving to change lives as a Rotarian?

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 0
That's a challenging proposition ... and I might hesitate to consider myself as a change maker, able to make a difference and serving to change lives (as a Rotarian) ... but I guess that's one reason I joined Rotary because TOGETHER we can achieve these things. Through connection, consultation and collaboration with an attitude of Service above Self there will be opportunities that I can be involved in, either directly or remotely through financial support, which will make a difference in the lives of others locally, nationally or internationally. As a Rotarian I also have the potential to do all three of these things by encouraging other people of compassion and goodwill to join the Rotary family and bring their skills and abilities to contribute to "doing good in the world".