Project management resources
4. Implementing, evaluating and promoting your project
When implementing, evaluating and promoting your project keep people informed of the progress:
- Communicate and seek feedback-keep club members and the general public involved in the project
- Raise awareness of your project-use social media and your club website to advertise the project
- measure your results
- Promote your project and share what you have learned. For example post your project to the :
- Rotary Showcase
- Post on social and local media
- Contact the Rotary International South Pacific & Phillipines Office (RISPPO) Public Relations Coordinator-Angela.Stavro@rotary.org Ph: +61 2 8894 9870
- Record your Rotary Club Central-you need to log into My Rotary.
- Prepare a written report on the outcomes of the project.
- Find out more ways to promote your project.