Board roles and responsibilities
4. Club committees
As the club membership committee chair, you create and follow an action plan to attract and engage members:
- Attend your district membership seminar.
- Use membership assessment tools to evaluate your club.
- Assemble a motivated and active committee of 5 to 15 members.
- Manage online membership leads on My Rotary.
- Offer new member orientation.
- Emphasise the importance of attracting and engaging members as part of your club's strategic plan.
- Use the diversity and classification assessments to analyse how well your club represents your community (including age, gender and ethnicity).
- Track your progress toward club membership goals in Rotary Club Central.
- Work with the club board if you sponsor new clubs in the community.
- New member orientation